Thank you for your interest in supporting the PVSD Foundation through a donation. There are numerous ways to donate!
MAIL-IN A CHECK:
Please make checks payable to “PVSD Foundation” and send it to:
3 Iron Bridge Drive
Collegeville, PA 19426
The Foundation’s Tax ID number is #23-2749775.
GIVING BACK THROUGH YOUR AMAZON PURCHASES
Designate the Foundation as your charity of choice through Amazon Smile, and send a portion of your online purchases to the Foundation.
DONATING STOCKS/BONDS/MUTUAL FUNDS
Another option to consider is an in-kind donation of stocks, bonds or mutual funds. Please consult your financial advisor to determine if this kind of gift is right for you.
The PVSD Foundation is thankful for your support! All donations are tax deductible because the PVSD Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
COVID-19 RELIEF FUND
The PVSD Foundation is proud to announce the establishment of the Perkiomen Valley COVID-19 Relief Fund to provide support for our students and the PVSD community during the pandemic.
Money raised through the Relief Fund will help support:
- Educational resources and technology for remote learning and summer programs
- Mental health resources for students
- Safety equipment for the school community
- Graduation and other student recognition efforts
- Resources to support economically disadvantaged students
- Needs of our district as they arise in this evolving crisis
To designate your donation for the COVID-19 Relief Fund, please select this option when donating via the PayPal button at the top of this page, or write it in the memo line of your check.